Friday 27 February 2015

Starting Up

Welcome to my blog about longboarding. My name is Kyle and I will be attempting to increase my current skills (minimal) on and off the longboard. Throughout this semester I will be posting my learning progress as well as trying to help explain to you how it all works. Some pictures and videos of my attempts are bound to end up on this blog at some point, but for now I will just be researching different tricks and lingo.
If you want to learn what this blog is all about and are wondering what is going on, go to my About page. If you want to learn about my mentors for this project, go to my Mentors page. If you are interested in longboarding and want to learn for yourself, you can go to my Resources page to find out more. If you want to see what my goals are going to be for this project, check out my Goals page.

2 comments:

  1. It seems you have the framework set up. Now it's time to get started. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and allow you maximum practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Passion idea, Kyle.
    I like how you give direct links to your other pages and explain what they are all about. Good luck on learning to longboard (no sarcasm intended)

    ReplyDelete